Statistically, the average person spends at least two hours on their smartphone per day.
When your service or product is in a competitive market, designing a successful mobile application is an efficient way to make it stand out amongst your industry rivals and get ahead. A mobile app is a computer program designed to run on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers.
Apps are the perfect way to communicate with tech-savvy people.
The idea of launching your own app development business today is more relevant and mainstream than ever. What helps to give you more leverage in the market is to pick up the so-called art of profitable app entrepreneurship.
Building a mobile app these days is easy. Every app needs to start with the initial idea. Once you have come up with the idea, you need to be sure that there is a place in the market for your app to flourish in by identifying your users and targeting them.
Monetising that same app has become nearly impossible, given how saturated the market is with free options (and potential customers unwilling to pay.
There are largely three monetisation models widely adopted for gaming apps:
1) Free games with in-app purchase,
2) Paid games without in-app purchase and
3) Paid apps with in-app purchase.
By understanding these three monetization models will help you think strategically about how you plan to engage your audience and match that engagement to revenue.
You should consider the following points to ensure your app is worthy of being in the market place:
1) Whilst designing your app, apart from the coding part, design and a well thought through strategy, testing is as essential and critical part of the design stage.
2) Once your app is ready to be launched, create a video to place on your landing page. As people remember 80% of what they have watched, make an informative and comprehensible video to help promote your product.
3) To make your app more profitable, it is imperative that you make it go more viral, which in turn brings in more profit. Therefore make sure that the app is adapted to various platforms. This should then help increase your customer flow and make your mobile app become more popular.
4) Promote your app on as many different social media channels as possible. A lot of people are eager to at least consider acquiring a mobile app via social media.
5) You will probably need to use a smart app store to optimise your app as well. App store optimization is the key to becoming noticeable among an endless number of competing companies.
The process of monetising customers requires a lot of hard work and diligence. If you are determined on achieving your goal, one factor to keep in mind is your users. Users are the main supporters in this game as they define our fates in the marketplace.